Sandals South Coast Jamaica Resort is Jamaica’s #1 all beachfront, all oceanview resort and the Caribbean’s leading honeymoon resort voted as such by World Travel Awards
Located within a 500-acre nature preserve along a 2 mile stretch of white sand beach where you will have the pleasure of viewing both sunrise and sunset every day of your stay. Perfect for couples seeking to disconnect from the world and connect with each other. Leave the World behind and drift in a sea of romance and relaxation.
- 372 rooms and suites
- All rooms and suites face the beach
- Italian, French and Dutch Beachfront Villages
- 20 room categories
- 9 dining options and 7 bars
- First over the water Latitudes bar
- Over the water Serenity wedding chapel
- Set on a 2 mile stretch of pristine beach
- Situated in an undiscovered 500-acre unspoiled nature preserve
- 75-minute airport transfer from Montego Bay
Luxurious Ocean View Accommodations
When looking for the best all-inclusive resorts with overwater bungalows look no further than Sandals Resorts. A first of its kind and the Caribbean’s most spectacular accommodations.
These one-of-a-kind Over the Water Honeymoon Butler Bungalows are the first of their kind on the south coast of Jamaica. You’ll enjoy see-through glass floor panels, overwater hammocks, Infinity Edge plunge pools, and outdoor Tranquility soaking tubs for two. Luxurious furnishings and the services of your own private Butler make your stay even more memorable.
Italian Beachfront Suites And Walk Out Butler Suites
These recently renovated beachfront Love Nest suites are designed to bring the outdoors in with luxurious balconies and patios overlooking the most beautiful white sand beach and sparkling turquoise waters. If you are looking for newly renovated, the Italian Village is where to stay.
These are just a few of the categories, there are 20 room categories in all. Click here for more details concerning the different room types.
5 Star Global Gourmet Dining
Sandals South Coast has nine different restaurants, each with its distinct cuisine. Paired with your choice of six exceptional varietals of Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks wines, which are exclusive to Sandals Resorts.
- Bayside Restaurant
- Cafe de Paris
- Eleanors Pan-Caribbean Cuisine
- Giuseppe’s Italian Restaurant
- Jasmines Asian Cuisine
- Neptunes Mediterranean Seafood
- Schooners Seafood Grill
- The Jerk Shack
- Sushi on the Sand
- Unlimited dining including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Unlimited premium liquors and wines
- Unlimited water sports with professional instruction
- Unlimited land sports
- Magnificent swimming pools and the best beaches
- Endless entertainment including live shows
- Stocked bar in accommodations
- Free WiFi
- Free weddings (3-night minimum stay)
- All tips, taxes, and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
Sandals South Coast resort is the Caribbean’s leading honeymoon resort, but it is also perfect for destination weddings. Even more with the addition of the over the water Serenity Wedding Chapel. This unique picturesque venue features stunning 360-degree panoramic water views along with a glass floor aisle. A dream wedding come true. Please be advised that this venue is not included, with the free, all-inclusive Destination Wedding package. But you can always customize to have your dream wedding held in this open-air chapel surrounded by the stunning Island blue waters.
6 X The Fun In Jamaica
Stay at Sandals South Coast and you are free to enjoy all the amenities and services at the other Sandals Resorts locations nearby with the exclusive stay at one, play at six Sandals exchange program.
- Sandals Montego Bay in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Sandals Inn in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Sandals Negril in Negril, Jamaica
- Sandals Ochi in Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Sandals South Coast in Whitehouse, Jamaica
Sandals Royal Plantation is not offered in the stay at one, play at all exchange program.
When you want to add more adventure to your vacation, optional local tours with Island Routes Adventure Tours is the way to go. Here’s a list of just a few that are available on the South Coast of Jamaica.
- South Coast River, Rum & Falls Adventure
- Ultimate West Coast Adventure
- Island Routes Reggae Catamaran Cruise
- 4×4 Off-Road Safari
- Horseback Ride & Swim
- Dolphin Encounter
- Deep-Sea Fishing
Unlimited Water Sports
Sandals South Coast Jamaica Resort is all about the water. Look at all these water sports. More than you will find at other resorts along with professional instruction.
- Scuba diving
- Water Skiing
- Hobie cat sailing
- Glass bottom boat tours
- Beach Volleyball
- Bocce Ball
- Billiard Tables
- Table Tennis
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Red Lane Spa and more…
Let’s not forget the entertainment. Sandals Resorts know how to throw a party! You’ll find parties around the beach, around the pool, and around the clock.
Key Reasons To Book
- Voted the Caribbean’s leading honeymoon resort
- Over the water experiences including over the water bungalows with your personal butler
- Guaranteed ocean view accommodations all with balcony or patio
- Newly renovated Italian Village
- 2 miles of unspoiled, pristine white sand beach
- Over the water Serenity Wedding Chapel for a one-of-a-kind wedding venue
- Latitudes, over the water bar where you can enjoy a drink while lounging on a hammock suspended above the waters or while enjoying the sunset around the fire pits.
- Jamaica is the Caribbean’s leading destination