The votes are in Sandals Grenada is the Caribbean’s Leading Luxury All-inclusive Resort per World Travel Awards for the third year in a row.
When deciding between Caribbean all-inclusive luxury resorts, there’s no wonder why Sandals Grenada is the top winner. Located on the lush and beautiful spice isle where the intoxicating scent of spices and tropical blooms fill the air it’s the perfect choice for couples in love.
It’s a luxurious island paradise with the most innovative suites offering pools in the sky and outdoor tranquility soaking tubs for two. Enjoy private plunge pools, cascading waterfalls, a new dive pool, meandering river pools, and a captivating ocean side pool with a sunken living room and a fire pit in the middle. How innovative is that?
Surround yourself in a paradise where the best of everything is always included, from every land and water sports under the sun to Five Star Global gourmet dining at ten exceptional restaurants. Do it all or do nothing at all.
- 257 rooms and suites situated on 17 acres
- 4 unique villages including South Seas, Italian, Pink Gin, and Lover’s Hideaway
- 22 room categories
- 10 dining options including the highly popular Butch’s Chophouse
- 6 bars
- 3 pools
- 2 whirlpools
- 5-minute airport transfer
Sky Pool Suites Swim In The Sky
The sky is no longer the limit in suites at Sandals Grenada. Open the bedroom doors to reveal incomparable views from an infinity-edge pool that blends seamlessly with the sky above and a tranquility soaking tub for two. Lavish bathrooms offer European rain showers and claw-footed tubs.
Unique Rooms, Suites, Villas, And Rondovals
From exquisitely furnished rooms overlooking the ocean to suites so incredibly romantic, they had to be called Love Nest Suites. With private plunge pools and Tranquility soaking tubs for two on patios and balconies, you may never want to leave your room.
5 Star Global Gourmet Dining
Dine when you want, where you want, as much as you want, because all dining options are included.
- Butch’s Chophouse
- Soy Sushi Bar
- Cucina Romana
- Le Jardinier
- Dino’s Pizzeria
- Cafe de Paris
- Tipsy Turtle Pub
Please note reservations are required for Butch’s Chophouse and Kimonos.
- Scuba diving
- Hobie cat sailing
- Glass bottom boat rides
- Beach Volleyball
- Bocce Ball
- Billiard Tables
- Board Games
- Table Tennis
- Daily and Nightly Entertainment
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Red Lane Spa and more…
- Unlimited dining including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Unlimited premium liquors and wines
- Unlimited water sports with professional instruction
- Unlimited land sports
- Magnificent swimming pools and the best beaches
- Endless entertainment including live shows
- Stocked bar in accommodations
- Free WiFi
- Free weddings (3-night minimum stay)
- All tips, taxes, and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
Local Adventure Tours
When you want to add more adventure to your vacation, optional local tours with Island Routes Adventure Tours is the way to do just that. Here’s a list of just a few that are available on the spice isle of the Caribbean.
- Grenada Rainforest & Waterfall Dune Buggy Tour
- Grenada in a Nutshell
- Seafood Snorkel Cruise
Key Reasons To Book
- Voted the Caribbean’s leading luxury all-inclusive resort for three years in a row
- Grenada’s leading resort since 2014 (their opening date was December 2013)
- Innovative designs and remarkable suites, some with sky pools
- Exotic paradise with natural beauty situated on the pristine shore of Pink Gin beach
- Captivating ocean side pool with sunken living room and fire pit in the middle
- Very short airport transfer time
- Perfect for Honeymoon Hopping among the Eastern Caribbean Islands