Couples Resorts Jamaica will reopen on July 1, 2020. To ensure the health and well being of staff and guests new protocols have been put into place.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures And Frequency
- Guest rooms will be deep cleaned with CDC approved cleaning agents
- Airport shuttle busses will be cleaned before and after each transfer
- Daily deep cleaning and sanitization of all kitchen and spa areas
- Daily deep cleaning and sanitization of the back of house areas
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added to high-traffic areas
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of public areas, including all points of guest contact
Employee’s temperatures will be taken before starting their work shift. Staff are required to wear masks, gloves, and frequently wash their hands.
There will be an Onsite Detection Team at each property consisting of the resort general manager, operations manager, and director of security. They will be responsible for establishing a procedure and handling any detection of a potential threat of COVID 19.
What You Need To Know Before You Go
Couples Resorts highly recommends that you are tested for COVID-19 no more than 72 hours before arrival. Providing proof of negative test results will entitle you to a $100 resort credit per room. Offer is valid for arrivals between July 1 – August 31, 2020.
72 Hours before you head to the airport, please make sure to complete the newly required Non-Resident Online Application for travel authorization. You’ll need to show a printed or electronic copy to an airline agent before boarding your flight.
Register online for our Romance Rewards frequent-stay program. This will enable you to pre check-in and enjoy contactless check-in and checkout at the resort via tablet stand or your mobile device.
Welcome packets will be available for self pick up.
Guests temperatures will be taken upon arrival to the airport as a precautionary measure.
Two masks will be provided in every accommodation. Masks are required to be worn by guests when social distancing is not possible.
All buffets and self-serve stations will be replaced with a la carte dining or staff-managed service.
Also, note some excursions may be restricted during your time of stay due to government guidelines. Please check with the Tour Desk upon arrival.
- There will be fewer guests per airport shuttle to implement social distancing. The maximum capacity will be 50%.
- Lounge chairs will be situated in pairs of two on the beach and the pool decks.
- Social distancing in restaurants includes tables being situated 6 feet apart from each other.
- Guests will be seated as couples for entertainment programs. Couples will be situated 6 feet apart from other couples.
- You will need to adhere to all social distancing guidelines for your safety and the safety of others.
Now is the time to tie the knot in paradise. Has your wedding been postponed? No need to wait any longer. Couples Resorts Jamaica team of wedding specialists are waiting to assist.
Now is the time for that much-needed getaway for two, a romantic honeymoon, or return to your favorite island home. All four Couples Resorts in Jamaica are ready to welcome you back safely.
Now is the time for Couples Resorts Jamaica.